Study permit

Study Permit

Want To Study In Canada?

You could take advantage of Canada’s world-class schools and low tuition fees! A student visa could let you study in Canada and work up to 20 hours per week.

The Student Visa to Canada allows overseas students to study at many of its world-class Universities and Colleges.

In 2009, Canada welcomed over 85,000 overseas student. Act now to study in Canada during 2010-11.

To be eligible to study in Canada

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
    • tuition fees
    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.


In some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada.

Student Partners Program

If you are student from India or China, there is a Student Partners Program (SPP)  available for you. It enables a priority processing and higher approval rate with less financial requirement.

Comments are closed.

  • Language

  • Follow US
    facebook          Twitter          linkedin
    linedin          RSS Feed          Youtube